Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Message from Brett

This photo was taken of Brett near the close of clinic. Gaspar is to his right and the other two ladies are receiving their medicines.
Today was a busy, emotional and powerful day for me all at once. While we were praying for my first patient this morning, tears came to my eyes. It was so moving to be doing God's work here. The man had a wound on his leg for over 60 years and we found it still infected today. We are so blessed to be able to have simple things, like ibuprofen to purchase that can help people so much. What a day. Give thanks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a nice blog. I hope you will create another post like this.

beckyb said...

Oh, Sweetie, your life will never be the same. We are so blessed that you get to be there to bless others with your tenderness and insights, but probably more, that you are being blessed by what you will learn and experience.

I'm proud of you and love you very much,
Mama Sweetums