Saturday, May 17, 2008

Clinic in Chuchipaca

Today Gaspar, Juan and I made our way to Chuchipaca and were excited to see Juan there today. It has been a few weeks since anyone from the Church has been able to help us so it was an added bonus.

While we were there, someone returned Gaspar's calls about starting a new clinic in Chutzurob. I am looking forward to meeting with them on Wednesday and seeing if we can start a clinic there in June.

We ended up with 13 patients today so it was a good clinic. Nothing spectacular to write about and I feel I am really slacking off on the photos......I will work on getting some good ones.

Tomorrow we have our English class and then I am going to return to the hospital to visit Carlos and his family before worship at 4pm. ok, that is all for tonight.......

No comments: