Saturday, April 12, 2008

Play Day

Today I headed to the clinic and did my laundry. Between loads, I studied some Spanish and played around with the sheep. It is so amazing how they sound when they "bahhhhh....." and then others, "bahhhhh" back in response. This little lamb is the newest of the group and about a month old.
I went home and cleaned the house a little and then I started studying for my continuing education. The exam will be due on Wednesday when I return from Montellano so I am trying to get a head.

I wanted to introduce you to my newest neighbors. These little pigs run up and down the road every morning and evening with their mother watching them closely. When they cross the two lanes of traffic, everything comes to a halt for them :)
We are headed to the coast in the morning. The team should have arrived late this afternoon and are now preparing for surgery to begin after worship tomorrow.

No comments: