Thursday, April 10, 2008

Clinic in Lemoa

Today we had 22 medical patients and 9 dental patient at the clinic. It was a busy day and unfortunately, I did not get a chance to take any photos. I should have taken one of the family that just found out they were going to have another baby!! Both of the parents let out a little shout which is unusual but very nice!

After clinic today I went to the hospital to see Marta and her family. The nursing staff were very nice to me and remembered this little girl by her bruising and petechiae. They told me that a doctor had talked to the mother yesterday and then they went home. I just hope that they have some information that can help us in knowing what to do next for this little girl.

Tomorrow we head to Xejox. I am hoping to find out what happened to the young man we saw in February. His name is Pedro and we went to see him in his house. He became worse, went to the hospital and then returned to his home. Maybe we will find out that he is doing wonderful and is able to help us again in our clinics!

My grandma was sent back home but is not doing well. Mom said that she is unresponsive at this point and we will continue to pray that she does not have any pain.

No comments: