Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Exam day for Health Promoters

Today was an exam day for the promoters. At first we didn't think many would be there but we ended up with 11, plus the 6 that we work with on a daily basis. Josefina is grading the exams but I think they did well.

Some wanted to sit close.....maybe hoping to read each others' minds.......

While others seperated themselves......hoping to consentrate more.
Jackie returned to The City today with Kemmel. They arrived safe and Jackie will fly to Canada tomorrow. It was good to have her stay a few extra days and participate in clinics here.

Today, we had some wonderful news!! On March 29, I blogged about a young man named Jeremias from Mactzul V. He had come to the clinic after being very sick and not being able to walk. Sebastian told me that Jeremias had surgery the day we took him to the hospital and he had his appendix removed. Sabastian told me that he is feeling much, much better and that he was recently baptized! I know that the angels rejoiced that day and I am looking forward to seeing him again.

No comments: