Friday, April 25, 2008

Clinic in Paxot II

Gaspar and I made our way to Chichi to get Mauri and then we progressed to Paxot II. We had 16 patients and it was a good day.

On March 28, I first blogged about Juan in Paxot II needing a wheelchair. At that time he was using a crutch and a stick to help mobilize himself. We were in the process of trying to get him a wheelchair when Rick told me that there were some in the storage room at Clinica Ezell. I found one and Manuel took it to him last week. He came by the clinic today to say thank you.......and I want to say thanks to Rick for thinking of this :)


The weather has been unbelievably warm. In fact, it has been hot with the temperatures in the 80's for a few days. There have been several fires so it will be good when the rainy season begins. The rains should start next month and continue until November.

Ok, that is all for today.......tomorrow is another adventure in Mactzul V.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, urine drops ! Very interesting. I will be going on mobile clinic trip in November and like to see what kinds of things you are treating. I'll be following your awesome blog, and praying for you and your patients.

Sheri said...

Christi, thank you for your comment. If you have any questions before your trip in November, email me at fscubarn@aol.com. It will be good to have you down. Thanks again. Sheri