Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Back in Santa Cruz

Today I found out that my grandmother has been admitted to ICU and has recieved 4 units of blood. The bleeding seems to be controlled at this point. My parents really like the physicians that they have been talking to and they are rearranging her medicines so hopefully this will not happen again.

I ran by the school in Antigua where I study Spanish to see my teacher for a few minutes. She seemed to be doing better than the last few times I have seen her. It was good to see her smile and laugh again. The school is basically under new management and I think that she feels this is for the better.

Marta, from Choacaman IV, is still in the hospital here in Santa Cruz. Her grandfater has called twice saying they still do not know anything. I am going to try and go and visit them tomorrow if we return from Chuguexa in time.

The truck is fixed and all is well. Tommorrow we have a medical and dental clinic together in Chuguexa.

3 comments:

Peggy said...

Sheri, I'll be praying for your grandma and also for you--so hard to be so far away at times like this :-(
Peg, RN
Illinois

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I will be praying for your grandmother Sheri

Tom