Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Slow day............extra slow day.........

OK, today was an extra slow day.......did I say, extra slow? Juan and I went to Xepocol today. It is the community of Gaspar but he was buying clothes today for the ABC Children. Yes, it is that time of the year again!

We had one patient.......................only one. We hung around for a little after lunch just to make sure no one else would come and then we were home-ward bound.

I do not have any photos for the day, so I am stealing from Neva and Glen. These photos were taken when they were down a couple weeks ago.

This is Neva with some children and I think it was taken in Mactzul V. We had a good day of clinic in Mactzul V.

What pretty smiles these girls have.

Tomorrow, we go to Mactzul VI . Hopefully, we will have more patients.

No comments: