Friday, October 16, 2009

Thursday Clinic and welcoming Glenn and Neva

Today we had clinic in Lemoa and saw 21 patients. We finished early and everyone was invited to meet at San Juan to meet/ welcome Glenn and Neva.

They are currently studying Spanish in Antigua and will be full-time with us in November. They will spend this weekend here in Chichi and also go to Xela on Sunday.

I did not do a very good job of capturing everyone. This is Glenn and Neva joking with the guys.

As I said, my photos are poor but this is our first time together as a group. Glenn and Neva now know their Guatemalan family :):):)

After we had some time with everyone, we took them to see the house they will be living in. They seemed to be very pleased with it. I hope they are very comfortable there and enjoy it.

As I mentioned, we will be going to Xela. Kemmel is giving me the opportunity to study Spanish for two weeks there. I am really looking forward to it and hope to learn a lot! So on Sunday, my two sets of parents will drop me off and wave good-bye.........I will have to be careful because Kemmel and Glenn really want to toss me out of the truck with my suitcase :)


No comments: