Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Dinner.....................

I apologize since these are being posted so late. I have had problems with electricity this week but I am slowly catching up.

Our dinner in Antigua was on Friday evening before the group left on Saturday morning. It is a very nice buffet that everyone enjoys. I especially like the salad options.

Jenny is the life at this end of the table :) At the other end of the table, Charlie was talking about some of his primitive mission trips. We are very lucky here in Guatemala with the things we have.

This table is enjoying their dinner. Betty is probably sharing her dental experiences from the week.
Now, these are some happy smiles!!

Nancy is keeping this table under control :) It was great to have Lucy back this year with her daughter, Kayla. I think this was their second trip. I hope to see you guys again next year!

OK, here are my adventurous friends from the day. We accomplished everything or real close to everything on Carol's list. Here they are at dinner. Norma had her hair done in the afternoon.....

.......and Carol had her pedicure............................very stylish ladies!!!

As I have mentioned, Carol had a list of things to do. So, we fit in dinner and then a late night swim........................and then to top it off..........hot chocoate by the pool :):):) It was a great day!

As I finish this blog, I know the group has arrived home safely and we are very thankful for that.

It was great to see friends from past visits and to make new friends............we look forward to their return!!

No comments: