Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Monday in Xela

First, let me say that I am so glad to have my MP3 Player. Being in a different place, with an evangelical church across the street, fireworks going on all night and one of the students in the house being sick.................I was so thankful I could drown all of it out. I did not even finish one album and I was gone.

These are more photos I took yesterday in the park.

You can buy lots of food and toys.

I think that I mentioned that I am the only student in the school. My teacher is Harrison and he is really nice. He has been teaching two years and is very bright. He has a great memory and can remember what I said when I forget what I said. Did you follow that? We study five hours a day and then I spend the rest of the day studying and wandering around Xela.

I am staying in the house of Elubia and she is really nice. There are 2 or 3 other students in the house from Japan. I think one of them left today. I do not think they have studied very much Spanish but Elubia is very patient with all of us.

It will be a good two weeks and I know that it will go very quickly.

No comments: