Saturday, October 3, 2009

Did you pay your rent??

OK, my waking thoughts this morning was, "AHHHHHHH.............I have not paid my rent!!! I wonder if I have enough money here to pay it????? I wonder if Kemmel can pay it for me???" Poor Kemmel.............whew, I have enough as I counted in my head.................

So, I guess I need monthly reminders. The weeks pass so quickly. Thursday, Juan called me and we talked about visiting Armando in his house. I said, "We just saw him last week." Juan was very patient and said that it had been two weeks.........I pulled out my calendar and as usual, he was right.............I did not realize it was already October............that should have been my clue to pay the rent.

So, for those that need to pay rent......it is time!!

I received an email from Pat this morning. She said that the group from South Fork had all spent the night at Branch Ranch..................I am wondering how much sleep, if any they got :) But I am sure they had a good time preparing for their early departure.

OK, off to Choacaman and then Montellano!

No comments: