Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Returning..............

I returned to Chichi on a Shuttle early Sunday morning and arrived home mid-morning. There were some very nice people on the shuttle who had never been to Chichi. After I stopped to buy a Coke they started asking some questions so I showed them a few good ideas for lunch and how the market was laid out.................then I began my walk home.

I started to do my much needed laundry.............returning home with dirty scrubs from HOT Montellano can smell up a suitcase..........enough of that! Anyway, when it was time to rinse them, the house no longer had water. I took a deep breath knowing it would be ok.......I could finish them later.

It was time to hop a shuttle to Quiche for worship................on the way home, I realized there was no electricity in Chichi nor was there any in Chichi when I arrived. When I jumped off the shuttle, I used my cell phone light to see home.

OK, what do you do in Chichi when you have no electricity or water? You catch up on dreams.

Goodnight :)

No comments: