Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Clinic in Zacualpa

This morning Gaspar, Juan and I traveled to Zacualpa for clinic. We left Chichi at 0730 and started clinic at 0910. Usually when we arrive the doors are open but no one from the church is there to help us. We have asked that someone stay and today, Adreas did! It was nice having him translate and pray with the patients as Gaspar took vital signs and had a couple cleanings and Juan worked in the pharmacy.

We had 20 medical patients.

One patient bought us ears of corn as gifts. I did not know they were already cooked so when I saw the guys eating them, I thought that they must really be hungry!!

We did not have any rain until I started to park the truck........then the downpour started!! Well, it gave my neighbors something to laugh at.

Tomorrow, we will have clinic in Caris.

No comments: