Thursday, September 2, 2010

Clinic in Lemoa

Today we had our regular clinic in Lemoa and all went well.

We started our morning with prayer and we remembered everyone that is traveling or will be next week........................Lisa, Kemmel, Tomas, Manuel, Juan Rafael and the team coming coming next week with Marie.

It was a shorter day since we only had 18 consults. We have been having larger numbers but you just never know. There were no patients for dental cleaning.

After we finished seeing the patients, Tomas and I needed to go to Kemmel and Lisa's to get a truck. The guys will be going to the surgical clinic in Montellao on Monday. Gaspar rode along with us. They decided they wanted to go and get chicken for lunch and I decided to return to the clinic and finish preparing for next week.

By the time I left the clinic, I could tell the rains would start at any moment. When I arrived at Lisa and Kemmel's I just sat in the truck and laughed because I knew it was not going to stop any time soon. I covered the truck and then ran to the little store. Lucita chuckled at me since I was drenched and I am sure the site was humerous.

Inside for a hot shower..........and inside I will stay.

No comments: