Monday, May 10, 2010

Meet Sergio and Marvin

Yesterday, I was invited to Xepocol to a special program they were having for Mother's Day. Now, I am not a mother but I have three ABC children.

This is Sandra, as she pins a heart on my blouse. I have heard that she is a great student and wants to continue her education. That's my girl!!! I will get photos of Emilo and Estaban so you will know them too.

Today we had clinic in Lemoa and two babies came that need surgery.

This is Sergio who needs his lip and palate repaired. He is old enough but needs to weigh a few more pounds and his blood counts are too low. We will see what happens between now and August.

This is Marvin, who had his lip repaired. We think that a smoother job can be done so we will see what the answer is on that. If not, then he will wait for the clinic in February to have his palate repaired.

Tomorrow we are headed to Mactzul I. Hopefully, we will have a ton of patients!! I am ready!

2 comments:

Mom said...

Great pictures Sheri!!!! I pray that these babies will be able to have the surgery that they need!!! I am looking forward to seeing my other two grandchildren. Sandra is beautiful!!!

Kimberly J Hall said...

What you are doing there is beautiful!