Wednesday, May 5, 2010

How many people can I find shorter than me??

We have officially started the rainy season! It has been raining since 11pm last night!

I picked up Martina in Chichi and then we met Gaspar. We found out that part of the road was closed due some road work. We had to take another route so we were a little late for clinic this morning.

Look at the dirt on that truck when we arrived in Mactzul VI! I told Gaspar that I will wash it tomorrow and he responded with, "Why Sheri? It will just be as muddy tomorrow afternoon!" He has a good point but at least it would make me feel better!

Juan standing in the rain and giving us things to carry into clinic.

Gaspar after carrying in the exam table.

We had a small clinic today with only 5 medical and 7 dental patients. Marcos, Wendy and Martina with one of the dental patients. Wendy is Marcos' girlfriend and has gone to clinic with us a few times.

This little girl was waiting her turn to see Marcos.

I have thought about starting a blog about how many people I can find shorter than me or one about gum. What are the most absurd or interesting things you have seen people do with their gum? I thought that might just gross out too many people so I will stick to people who are shorter than me. Again, this photo is like the other one taken in Zacualpa....................I am on my knees and the patient is standing :)

Tomorrow will be another adventure but maybe it will be a little drier!!!

No comments: