Thursday, May 20, 2010

Clinic in Lemoa

Lisa and Josefina are at a conference today so I did the clinic in Lemoa. We had 17 patients which makes for a good day.

Marvin Winfredo returned with some labs. His parents want his lip redone. Right now his labs are a little low but we will see what they look like next month.

This is Izabella Maria. She had her lip and palate repaired in 2007 but still has difficulty eating. We will see if anything can be done to help her out. Yes, her mom did want the photo but she gave me that "look"..............oh, well..........

Izabella does not speak very much and I am sure that is for a few different reasons. I finally did get her to smile a little for me.

The week is going quickly...............tomorrow Juan, Maury and I will go to Choacaman.

No comments: