Friday, February 27, 2015

Clinic in Panajxit

This morning, I met Martina and Sepela and we headed out to Panajxit.  We met Tomas, Enrique and Aura out there.  There were a few patients waiting and we quickly set up for clinic.

It was a pretty day.  Even though it has been dry, it is still pretty.  In a few short weeks, we will be having some rain and the fields will be prepared for planting corn.

I am not sure why I have been surrounded by so many turkeys the last week.  These two were checking out the ladies!! 

We had 10 medical patients and 15 dental patients.  I asked Aura if her back was bothering her when she finished.  She told be that her back was not bothering her but her arm was.  All of their patients were extractions and eventually it takes a toll on the arm muscles.

We enjoyed a great lunch at Enrique's.  I went in the kitchen to see his wife and helped fan the chicken as it grilled.  We had grilled chicken, spaghetti and tortillas.  As usual, it was wonderful!!

Tomorrow, we will have clinic in Chuchipaca.

1 comment:

Mom said...

I love the pic. !!!! :)