Sunday, May 29, 2011

Sunday in Santa Cruz

This morning I took a van to Santa Cruz for worship. There is a new gentleman that has been preaching and I enjoy him. He is easy to understand, which is important for me and he is easy to follow. He is very calm and I appreciate this style of teaching.

He read from Matthew 14, where Peter walked out on the water to meet Christ. When he took his focus off of Christ, he began to fall. I have often wondered what Peter said or did when he entered the boat. Of course, this is not pertinent to the story or it would have been included but it is just a thought.

Did Peter reenter the boat so thankful that Jesus reached for him that he did not think of anything else? Did he realize his failure, sit with his head in his hands and just cry? Did he feel he had to make excuses to his friends on why he began to sink................just some thoughts.

I went to the hospital to visit Antonia again. She told me that she is going to have surgery on Tuesday and they will remove her gall bladder. She told me that she felt some better but she remained jaundice. I will visit her again when I am able.

Kemmel worked on my computer this afternoon and I really appreciate it! Internet Explorer 9 is not compatible with Facebook and was causing some problems. He also reloaded ITunes so I can have some movies. Thanks, Kemmel! Lisa showed me her garden and herbs. They are growing and she will be able to use them soon :)

Tomorrow, I will work in Lemoa in the pharmacy. It should be a fun day!

No comments: