Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy Birthday, Sandra!

I met Sandra, my ABC child, and her family today to celebrate Sandra's 15th birthday! They had plans to be in Chichi so that gave us a perfect opportunity.

We met at 5 PM and they were prompt and excited! I told Sandra that she needed to order the largest sundae that Sarita's had. She giggled and did not argue. So, when I first asked her what flavor she would like, she started with vanilla. I then told her that she had to think of two more flavors and that she could look at all of them before she decided. I think she was overwhelmed and quickly decided on chocolate and strawberry.

When the other family members saw it, I asked them if this is what they wanted...........sure!! All wanted the same flavors!

So, here is part of Sandra's family. Sandra is the second from the left. The other three ladies are her sisters and then her dad.

I gave her a small bottle of perfume for her birthday.

It was fun to spend some time with Sandra and her family. Sandra enjoys school and receives good grades. Her family is very nice and they live in Xepocol.

No comments: