Friday, May 27, 2011

Ruben stopped in Chichi so Lisa and I could hop in the truck. We stopped for Maury and Gaspar and then we made our way to Paxot II. It was an ABC Clinic so we expected to see a lot of patients.

When we arrived in Paxot II, there were some patients waiting on the porch for us. We only had a few things to set up and then we were ready to begin clinic.

Lisa introduced Ruben since this was his first time to this area. He is giving me one of those, "I will get you, Sheri." looks. I better watch my back :)

The MET Students were with us today. They have had some struggles with not feeling their best but I think they are taking steps in the right direction..........slow and easy.

This is Abbey, taking a patient's blood pressure.

Zach getting the height on a student and her temperature.

Molly helped Gaspar in the pharmacy today with the medicine.

We saw 48 ABC Children and 8 regular patients.

Tomorrow, we will have a pap clinic in Lemoa and a Diabetic Class in Chuchipaca. It should be another adventure!

No comments: