Sunday, February 20, 2011

Pana with a view..........

This morning I went to Quiche for worship.

I saw Josefina's sister-in law and she told me that Josefina's mom was still in the hospital. She has been there for a few days so I will plan on visiting her tomorrow.

I stopped and had Celso cut my hair and then I was on my way to Lake Atitlan. I had the urge to find a good book to read, sit in the sun and check out a hotel that I had heard about.

My travel was without any problem and I was at the lake by 2 pm. I stopped at the used book store and continued down the street. I know, I am probably the last person in the world to hear about those Kindle Books but I think I will have one soon. All of the reviews I have read are good and the people that bring them down, love them! So, I think I will get one........

I had wanted to check out this hotel by the lake. I asked the gentleman if he had a room and he said yes. He then asked if I wanted a room without a view or with a view. I said that I wanted a room-with a view of course.

We walked upstairs and then he moved a chair over to the room he was going to give me, tossed it down and said something like,"Here is your room with a view!" I almost laughed when I looked up.


I had a late lunch on the lake and then went to watch some T.V. Yes, Law and Order SVU was on................3 episodes in a rows!! I loved every episode but Katy was not with me this time as she had been the last two weekends so I did not have anyone to talk to during the commercials. So, I read during the commercials and then died when I realized it was after midnight!

No comments: