Sunday, February 27, 2011

First K'iche' class and Pepperdine arrives

Today, I started my K'iche' classes. I enjoyed it and the four hours went rather quickly. I have two teachers and they seem good. One will primarily be to teach me conversation and the other one will teach me grammer. I hope to learn a lot and I also wish them the best of luck! I am not the quickest student..............

Lisa, Kemmel and Julie returned with the Pepperdine students this afternoon. We had lunch at the Santo Tomas Hotel and then went to the 6:30 pm worship in Chichi.

It will be a good week and we will have different activities and clinics. Tomorrow, we will have a ABC Clinic in Chuchuca and also deliver water filters. It will be about a 2.5 hour drive with a lot of work ahead........but we are ready!

No comments: