Thursday, August 29, 2013

Clinic in Lemoa and headed to Antigua

Today, Lisa picked Sandra and me up and we dove to Lemoa for clinic.

It was a good morning.  I had a new diabetic patient, with a 517 blood sugar.  He said he went to a clinic last month and they told him it was over 500 but he said they did not give him any medicine or talk about the diet.  He is coming to see us next Thursday to see if he has improved.  He has lost a lot of weight and his family members are very concerned. I feel he has a lot of support since they sat in on the consult and also had a lot of good questions.

This was one of the patients today..........very sweet.

At 1130, I left clinic and went to Antigua.  In the morning, I will go to Monterrico and see the black sand beach.  I am really looking forward to it and plan on having ad adventure.

So, how do you know if you are addicted to Downton Abbey?  When you go to Antigua and flip through the tv channels, multiple times, in hopes of finding a rerun..............oh well!!!

No comments: