Thursday, August 15, 2013

Clinic in Chichi

Today, I met Tomas and Enrique at the clinic in Chichi.  we had a good day with 15 patients.  Many were diabetics and told me that they will come to the class on next Thursday. It is the third class in the series and I hope we have a good class together.

This lady wanted some new reading glasses today.  She told me that she had searched and searched through our selection but did not find anything that she could see with.  When I asked her if she would like to try mine, she seemed hesitant...........after she put them on, she loved them!!  She sounded like one of the three bears, "They are not too strong, they are not too weak.......they are just right!  They do not make me dizzy!"  I was so excited that I could make her smile!

Tomorrow, we will return to Patzibal. I am looking forward to it and I hope to see the two patients that we visited in their homes.

5 comments:

Mom said...

What a wonderful smile!!!! Your glasses look great on her!!!!

Unknown said...

You are so awesome!

Unknown said...

You are so awesome!

Unknown said...

You are so awesome!

Unknown said...

You are so awesome!