Friday, August 2, 2013

Savor Chichicastenango in One Day


I recently had people write and ask me about the book, Savor Chichicastenango in One Day.  I realized that I had never mentioned it here on the blog.........so, here goes.

It is a book that is available on Amazon. com and Lulu.com.  It sells for $2.99 and is about Chichicastenango. 

It includes things to help make your visit to Chichi more comfortable, restaurants that are tour friendly, hotels that are clean and safe, information about the largest open market in Central America, where the famous Santo Tomas Catholic Church is and also contact information if you would like to hike to a Mayan Sacrificial area and spend time in a Mayan sauna.

Many people travel to Chichi for the morning on market days, which are Thursday and Sundays.  You will be ready before you hit the streets.

If you have questions or suggestions, please feel free to contact me.  

No comments: