Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Clinic in Xepol

Gaspar, Ceci, Cesar and I headed out of Chichi this morning to Xepol.

Gaspar has a meeting in one of the communities, Chuguexa, so he went that far with us and then we said our good-bye.

We had a good clinic with nine patients.  Victor was waiting for us with his mom. He continues to do well.

This is a young girl who has had chronic ear infections.  Her mom was so happy since this last month, there has been so sign of infection.  What a blessing for this little girl!

During the consult, I looked down and there were some seeds sprouting in the floor.  It reminded me of a few years ago, when I found some seeds that had sprouted in the floor of the truck. We just never know where growth is going to take place.

Tomorrow, we will have clinic in Lemoa.  I hope we have several patients!


No comments: