Thursday, November 25, 2010

Meeting in Clinica Ezell

After breakfast we gathered to begin the meeting.

We had a guest speaker from Antigua, Dr. Raul, visit and speak to us. He and his wife work in Antigua and are very special people. I did not have my camera yet but will post a photo of him later.

This year, employees who had 5 years or more received Bibles. Here, Rosario receives her Bible from Sylvia. Lisa, Kemmel and Gaspar from the highlands received a Bible......I was disappointed when their photos did not turn out well.

As we waited for the next session to start, the Lux family enjoyed photos on Josefina's computer. (David, Josefina and Marcos)

In the evening, we enjoyed a Thanksgiving dinner together...........David takes control of that turkey as Violeta moves on. We enjoyed turkey, honey-baked ham, beans, squash and bread. We also had scrumptious deserts as apple pie, pumpkin pie and apple ????? It was my favorite but my English has escaped me :(

The line continues to grow behind Violeta.

I counted 45 people during the meeting. A few more joined us for dinner so that is a large group to cook for. The ladies in the kitchen always do a fabulous job and we appreciate them.

So, since this was our time of thanksgiving..........I am thankful for my family and friends, as everyone is. I am also thankful for my opportunity to be here and work with Health Talents. I am thankful for the South Fork Church of Christ for sponsoring me. I am thankful for Lisa and Kemmel and for their leadership/example that they are to me..............my list could go on but it is time to get in line.

No comments: