Monday, November 8, 2010

Day in Chichi

This morning I went to Santa Cruz to get Magdna for an exam. She has been feeling bad for about a month and wanted to have a consult. As I guessed, her blood pressure is up. Josefina talked to her about taking her medicine since she stopped taking it last time. Let's hope that she sees the need for it and that she will feel better with it.


I saw the Juan and Maury at the clinic when I was there and we have three more classes scheduled. We will finish the Chichi ladies class on the 16th and we will do the ABC Nutritional classes Mactzul I and VI on the 16th and 17th. I will look forward to those days.


Saw my shepherdess friend today as she was herding her sheep home. I have a date with her! I will meet her next Monday morning, near the house at 11AM.........and I will hang out with her and her sheep for the day. I hope the sheep are not camera shy :)

Tomorrow the guys and I head to Xepol................and then I need to go to the health dept. to get my third tetanus shot. whoooooooohoooooooooooo!

No comments: