Sunday, June 13, 2010

Meet Christopher

This morning we all went to Lemoa for our monthly educational day. Lisa did a great job on the class with discussing diet and how to properly dispose of needles and syringes after giving injections.

We had the MET students with us and there were about 30 people in the class.

This young boy was waiting for us this morning with his mother and grandmother. Christopher had his lip repaired in Antigua when we was a few months old and wants to know if our surgeons can do a better job.

My vote is, "Yes, a better job can be done!"

Today after class, I went back to Paxott II for the rest of the week. Angela and Franci were waiting for me as we pulled up to the store. Carrie is living near me but her family was not home so she came and stayed at our house for awhile. We talked and practiced math with Angela.

When the rest of the family got home, I gave them the photos I had printed for them and they loved them! It was exciting to see them talk and laugh about them.

We enjoyed a good dinner of chicken and tortillas and then it was time for bed.

No comments: