Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Let's go to Chutzurob!

Today, the students went with us to Chutzurob. We saw 26 patients and had safe travels.

Carrie was able to do a pregnancy test today that was positive. The lady did not seem real excited but maybe as time goes on she will become more enthusiastic. Carrie looks as if she is praying over the exam :)

Nate helping Lisa get a baby ready to be weighed.

The baby was all smiles until he saw the camera.

After clinic, we all met back in Chichi to talk about the events in July. It will be a very busy, busy month with some exciting events. We reviewed the calendar with Kemmel to make sure we will not miss anything.

I headed back to Paxot II with the students. It was good to get back with Martina, Gaspar and the children. This will be my last week with them. I feel like I stay behind more that usual but I have enjoyed it and have learned a lot.

Tomorrow, we will go to Xepol to see patients.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
It won't be long and we will be there. Both Mom & I are getting excited.
Love Dad