Friday, June 18, 2010

Mactzul III clinic

Today we headed out to Mactzul III and had a slow clinic with 7 medical patients. I think Marcos had the same number of dental patients.

I have introduced you to Nate before and here he is with Sarah and Amanda. Sarah is attending A&M University and is a pre-med student. Amanda is also a pre-med student and attending Lipscomb University.

Last night Martina and Angela brought me a skirt to wear for some photos. Gaspar was not home when I went to put it on..........but when I returned to the kitchen, there he was!! He started applauding and we took a bunch of photos. It was a fun night!

Gaspar and Martina cutting up.................

The family photo!! hmmmmmm, not sure which side of the family I favor :)

After clinic, I went home to clean, do laundry and those things that need to be done. In the morning, I will go to Antigua to renew my passport.............I am sure there will be some adventure to report :)




No comments: