Thursday, June 17, 2010

Busy day..............

Today we drove the students to Lemoa. The clinic that Josefina and I were suppose to have in Chuisiquel was cancelled due to the rain that we have had. Although I really wanted to go to clinic because we are there only once a month, it is better to be safe. Once we get stuck or go off the road, it is very hard to get back on track.

After the students were in Lemoa, I went home to study for the day. As I mentioned a few days ago, I will be doing a ladies class on June 6th, so Kemmel told me I could use the day to study. I put the day to good use.

In the afternoon, we all met in Xepocol for a seminar that Pat held. This is a photo that Irene and I had taken before she hopped on the bus. She and Steve have been down here for the last three years with Pat.....maybe even more. It is always good to spend time with people as they come to serve people in Guatemala but they also bring encouragement to us.

After the service in Xepocol, I returned to Paxot II.. Gaspar was there and we chatted over the fire in the kitchen. We are so thankful that there has not been any more rain. We will see what happens in the next few days.

We pray that Pat's team has a safe travel back to The States and that they find their family well.



No comments: