Monday, June 9, 2008

The Sizemores have arrived!

This morning I went to the clinic real fast and saw the students one more time. Then I was on the road headed for The City. The drive was good without any problems. I stopped by the office and met Kemmel.

Kemmel and I went to get my passport. He was kind enough to take it the other day for a stamp and I just needed to to pick it up today. We then enjoyed a burger at Wendy's before we headed to the airport.

The Sizemores arrived without any problems! Gracias a Dios! They will be here for about 2 weeks with us and we will enjoy having them.......and to make things even better, they brought me some DDP (diet dr. pepper).......you know that scored some points with me!! Thank you!!

Tomorrow is an early morning................I will keep you posted.......

2 comments:

beckyb said...

Thanks again so very much for taking such good care of the students. Please keep us posted about Gaspar's wife. Brett speaks so highly about him. Tell Gaspar we will continue to pray.

Oh, read all the follow-up postings on Brett's blog. They are hysterical!!!

Blessings,
Becky

jmhuva said...

Sheri: I will echo Becky's comments. Thank you so much for watching after Aaron and the others. It has been a comfort to know they have had you there. We will miss our daily updates. May God bless your work there and keep you well.

In Christ,
John