Saturday, June 7, 2008

Kassi

This is the family that Kassi blogged about......

We arrived at the clinic with 30 plus patients waiting. This was the first clinic in the community that Health Talents has put on. My first couple of patients was a family of three. The mom had pain through out her body and a fungal infection. The 9 year old girl had a sore throat. The 13 month old girl had a swollen stomach with diarrhea containing mucus. I was able to play with the little girl. She was so cute. Today was my last clinic with Gaspar and Sheri. It is sad to think the group only has a few more days left in Chichi. I am going to miss all of the staff and my family. They all have taken good care of me and have been helpful these past two weeks.

Kassi, you are welcomed and come back any time! Sheri

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!! Kassi, you are amazing! We had a group of teens tonight at church from OK and TX doing their version of work camp. I thought of you and Patrick doing work camp with our church. I remember you both saying ""We have to pay to work!" You'll still doing that! I'm just as proud of you now as I was then! Keep up the good work for the Lord! I continue to pray for you! I love you!
mom