Saturday, June 7, 2008

Brett

Ok, during lunch, Gaspar was teaching us some K'iche'. We decided that Brett's K'iche' sounded better when he had a mouth-full of bread :)

Message from Brett------We were blessed to be part of a brand new clinic today. By blessed I mean 48 patients showed up for a consult. It was amazing to drive up and be witness to the crowd that had formed outside. There were many volunteers from the local Church involved in helping us and I feel that our actions today served to help form a very important relationship between the community and Health Talents. I am sad that today was our last day with Sheri but all of you guys at home should know she is a blessing to these people. Thank you for reading.

(Thanks, Brett.........and remember to come back to visit in a few years! Sheri)

1 comment:

beckyb said...

Sheri,

Please tell Gaspar I am concerned that this is part of the bread that the dog got from Brett's breakfast the other day, and also that I will be praying for his wife!!!

Thanks so much. I know the kids will miss you, and I will pray for you as well,
Becky