Saturday, June 21, 2008

Clinic in Mactzul V

Well, you won't be able to tell by the photos and clip that we actually had clinic today. We only had 4 patients.....but some days just aren't as busy as others :(

We all arrived in Mactzul V and played Frisbee for about an hour as we waited for patients. Finally a patient arrived, followed by 3 more........and that was all.



We finally packed everything up and started driving home. The students all wanted to prepare dinner for their families tonight so we had enough time to drive to Chichi and get their items. When Michael wanted to know where the pizza mixes were, I had no clue.....I didn't think they had them here but we looked anyway.......nope. So he decided to do burgers instead. Someone wanted chocolate chips.........nope, so he decided to break up a few chocolate bars. Someone wanted pickles...........strike three!!

We had a quick lunch and then went to the meat market.........my only suggestion was to cook it very well.

Manuel took the group home to Paxot and I drove the group home to Xepocol.

On my way home I stopped and unloaded the truck and started visiting pharmacies. I had called Lisa to get an idea of some medicine that might help Aura's grandmother. She had a suggestion.......thanks Lisa! :) I finally found it and will take it to her home in the morning before worship.

The following is a clip from this afternoon. Gaspar, Juan, Tomas and Manuel love it when groups are here. These times are a great encouragement to them.


No comments: