Saturday, November 17, 2007

Yesterday on Choacoman IV





Yesterday we had clinic in Choacoman IV with patients, children, turkeys, chickens, cats and dogs. It was a very active day. The sun came out from time to time and that made it even nicer.

The first photo is of the chickens that have run of the courtyard when the turkeys are not around. The only black one might feel out of place at times.

The children love entertaining us. If you run the video a few times, the sound will be more streamline. The children have about six songs that they love to sing.

I received a call this afternoon letting me know that my Spanish teacher's husband in Antigua died this morning. His health had been very bad and his illness has been hard on the family. After our English class in the morning, I will go and spend some time with them. It will be one of those times when there is nothing you can say, just only be there.

I bought more firewood today......did laundry in a washing machine.....hung my clothes out to dry in the sun...........and studied more Spanish.........life is good :):):)






No comments: