Friday, November 23, 2007

Thanksgiving......so much to be thankful for!



My blogsite would not open last night so I am catching up. Guatemela does not celebrate Thanksgiving so we do the best we can here. I had a good dinner with Lisa and Kemmel last night. We enjoyed grilled steak, black beans, rice, tortillas and cokes. It was not your typical Thanksgiving dinner but we were appreciative and I always enjoy spending time with them.

My family enjoyed a dinner with my grandmother in Morganton, NC. The first photo is of my dad, my brother and my grandmother. My dad will make his first visit to Guatemala in January and I look forward to his visit. Mike, my brother, also lives in Morganton with his family. He works for the NC Department of Forestry. My grandmother is 95 years old and does very well.

The second photo is of my mom and Mike. Mike had probably been teasing mom on why she only brought him two pies to eat........

The last photo shows that they thought of me.....my place setting and my DDP (Diet Dr. Pepper)
I will be home in a few short weeks and then Mike and I can battle over the pie :)

No comments: