Thursday, November 29, 2007

Good clinic in Lemoa

Today we had a good clinic in Lemoa. We had 11 dental patients and 17 medical patients.

One couple was very, very happy to find out that they were pregnant! They have been married for two years and this was exciting news for them.

I took out the trash to burn and when I went back into the clinic, I realized I must have been standing amid the fire ants! My pants, shoes and socks were covered and they were making their way over my legs and stinging me as they were marching on! I quickly grabbed a bottle of Windex and began to spray the ants, which quickly killed them. Believe me, I will be more careful when I burn the trash next time.

The photo is of Tomas as he is counting medicine and he has three assistants to help him :)

No comments: