Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Uneventful Tuesday........


Today we did not have clinic so I stayed in Santa Cruz and enjoyed the day. I had planned on going to Panajachal last night but as I was walking to the bus it began to rain. I decided to stay home and catch up on fun things......laundry, cleaning, shopping and my English class. Tomorrow I hope to have 25% of the program completed.

Today as I walked through the park the sun was shinning and it felt good. It was too cold for my usual icecream so I stopped and ordered a coffee for the walk.

I want to share two more photos. The first one is of Crystal who was here for the medical mobile clinics. She is in Mactzul V showing us her plate of fried chicken, rice and salad. The ladies of Mactzul V always prepare a wonderful lunch and we really appreciate it!

The second photo is David Lux and his wife Sonya. David is a physician and Sonya is now working with the dentists. They live near the coast, close to Clinica Ezell and were also here to help during the clinics. It is always good to have them here!

No comments: