Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Past few days..........

The last few days I have spent in Antigua.  It is about time for my passport to be stamped and I want a plan.  It is something that all of us need to do every 90 days.  Yes, it is a pain but we want to adhere to the Guatemalan laws.

Mary, a friend of mine, who use to live in Antigua has helped me for the last five years.  She became ill and had to return to the states.  This is very sad for me and I miss her a lot when I am there.  Even though I did not see her every visit, I did see her several times during the year.   We would have soup at one her favorite restaurants, sometimes eat Sarita's ice cream or have coffee at Fernando's.  She knew I enjoyed iced coffee, so sometimes she would make caramel iced coffee when I visited. 

I found the office that I needed when I was there.  I had never met Jose before before but he was nice. I returned to Chichi on Tuesday morning.

Now, it is time to prepare for the rest of the week..........laundry, clinic, going to the city with Sandra on Friday and Montellano on Sunday.  It will be a busy week but a wonderful one!

No comments: