Friday, August 17, 2012

Bible Class in Mactzul VI

This afternoon, I went to Mactzul VI to do a Bible Class on Proverbs 31.  The ladies here wanted to focus on what is called "The Virtuous Woman."  I got there early enough to set things up and then we were ready to start.

There were about 35 ladies plus children.  I was surprised and happy with the number of ladies since today is the big fair in Quiche.

So, does the lady in Proverbs have a name?  Do we know where she lived or how old she is?  Home work for you.............
The class went well but we did not finish half of the material.  It takes a long time to translate everything into K'iche'.   The ladies did talk more this class but I really want to stimulate more conversation.

Tomorrow, Gaspar and I will visit a family in Xepol.

No comments: