Saturday, March 10, 2012

Happy Day!

Today, we got everyone to the airport without any problems! There was little traffic and everyone reached the airport in time.

A surgical group arrives today for a clinic down at the coast. I met Rick, who explain how all of the flights were arriving, It was really a task to make sure no one was left at the airport, with people arriving on so many flights!

My mom also arrived this afternoon with the group from Pfeiffer University. This is the university that I studied at for my master's degree. Trish and Ellen invited mom travel with them and Dana, the leader of the group, confirmed that there was space for my mom. Everyone arrived without problem and we are so thankful for that.

Mom and I drove back to Chichi and got settled for the evening.

No comments: