Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Tuesday in Lemoa

Today we rearranged our schedule so the guys could go to a seminar in Paxot II. Josefina, Martina, Maury and I went to Clinica Carris to clean and organize our supplies.

During the morning. Lisa asked if we wanted to practice using the "burning machine." I know there is a proper name for it but it has escaped me at this moment. Therefore, I volunteered a spot on my arm. Lisa thought it was pre-cancer so it was probably a good idea to have it removed.

Lisa injected lidocaine in the area and then went to work.

Josefina continued the process.

It did not hurt at all and I am glad we did it.

Later, Martina and I went outside to play with the sheep.

That is all for now........................................

2 comments:

Mom said...

It would be nice if Lisa had the stuff that would just burn those spots off. I'm glad you had it removed!

Sheri said...

Mom, it did and it looks great!