Saturday, August 1, 2009

Clinic in Mactzul V

I picked Gaspar this morning and we drove a few more miles to get Juan. Juan recently obtained his driver's license so it is time to let him drive more. He use to drive sometimes but I have got out of the habit of asking him. I need to be better and let him develop his skills. Well, I can tell he has been driving and he is so much better! When we arrived in Mactzul, there is a steep incline with not much room for forgiveness. He would never attempt this before. He would put the truck in park, shake his head and jump out. Today when we arrived, I was wondering what he would do............well, he did it!! I have to admit, my palms perspired but he did well!

When we arrived we had a few patients. Juan welcomed everyone and then prayed. He also prayed for Kemmel, Lisa, Manuel and Tomas as they are in The City meeting Kemmel and Lisa's sponsoring congregation.

We had another small clinic today of 7 patients in Mactzul V. We had a clinic there a few weeks ago so possible this is the reason.

One gentleman had been to the clinic and is feeling much better. Today he returned for more medicine and also brought his wife.

Tomorrow will be my last day to move my things into the new house. I will post some photos soon and a walking tour of the neighborhood. I really like the area that we are living in. I say, "we" because Lisa and Kemmel also are close by.

It will be a busy week but it will be a good one..............................I pray that many lives will be touched and that people will think about their relationship with God.

No comments: