Saturday, August 8, 2009

Thank you Eastside

This was a rose that was outside of my house. Julie was playing with my camera and this is her photo.


A special "thank you" to Eastside for your visit. As I had mentioned, Lisa and Kemmel were looking forward to your visit and now I understand why. Thank you for taking the time to hang my curtains and for involving me in all of the activities during the week. I look forward to you next visit.


During the week, many thoughts were shared on cultural differences and the difficulty due to language barriers. Remember the promise of our Lord...................He is there at this very minute, preparing for us.

John 14:1-4
Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God, trust also in me. In my father's house are many rooms. If it were not so, I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. You know the way to the place I am going.
When we are with Him, there will no longer be cultural differences, economical divisions or language barriers...............we will praise and worship Him as one. That is the day we are looking forward to........................Amen???

3 comments:

Mom said...

AMEN!!!! And the church said,,,AMEN!

Sheri said...

Yes, Amen!

Unknown said...

AMEN Sheri!