Sunday, August 2, 2009

Busy day...............

It will be a very busy day but a good one.

First, I want to remember my grandma. Today is her birthday. Fortunately, she is no longer hurting or suffering in this world but she is with our Lord. She was a kind lady and always thinking of others first. Growing up, I spent a lot of time with her and my grandfather. She stressed the importance of education and encouraged people to continue in school. She was very supportive of with the work being done here in Guatemala and enjoyed talking about it.

This is one of my favorite photos in 2007 at Christmas. We were having Christmas lunch together and decorated my grandmother and my mom.

Today is my last moving day. Lisa and Kemmel are here safe with their group. They will enjoy Panajachel today and then share a time of worship together. I will go to Santa Cruz and the guys are with their families..................all is well.

Psalm 118:24
This is the day that the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it.


1 comment:

Mom said...

This is sweet Sheri! Gram would have been 97 today and soooo proud of you!!!!