Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Day three of classes........

Last night I finished my homework late and looked forward to my new bed. Below is a photo of my room for the next six weeks. It is small but is affordable for Antigua. I was strong and did not ask for a tv, which I see some of the rooms have. I do not need any distractions while I am in school.
These photos are from my room and as you can see there is a nice view. My neighbors are interesting and that is all I will say :)

I arrived this morning early for the devotional that Juliet invited me too. I was told that other students would attend........but it was just me and the teachers. The lady that led the thoughts was very interesting and she talked about how God is all-knowing, all-powerful and is the same today as He always has been.

I needed to memorize a verse for class so I recited James 1:8..........I know, very simple and short. When asked to talk about it, I tied it into some of the comments that the lady made during her devotional time. I was told to memorize James 1:9 for tomorrow and then talk more about that verse.

Another afternoon for studying............and then tomorrow is another day...........

1 comment:

Kemmel and Lisa Dunham said...

Nice selection of sopa instantanea! We miss you around here, but sounds like you are enjoying school--study hard.